1. Die cut shape out of card stock
2. Ink the edges of the die cut.
3. Cut strips of lace tape to adhere over the top of the die cut.
4. Trim off the edges of the lace tape that hang over the edge. You can either do this by using scissors or placing it back into your die template and running it back through your die cutting machine which, is what I did since this die was a more intricate shape.
5. Adhere strip of patterned paper to card base. Add ribbons.
6. Affix die cut to card base using foam tape for dimension. Apply rub on sentiment to white card stock and punch out with a circle punch. Adhere sentiment to a larger circle punch and adhere to the larger lace tape die cut. Finish card off by tying ribbon in a knot off to one side of the